ARTICLES 1_PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products you view, the websites or search terms that brought you to the Site, and information about how how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
Here is a list of cookies we use. We've listed them here so you have the option to choose whether you want to allow them or not:
- _ACTION 1,
- Unique session identifier, allows Shopify to store information about your session (referrer, landing page, etc.).
- _Shopify visit,
- No data retained, persists for 30 minutes since last visit. Used by our website provider's internal statistics tracking system to record the number of visits.
- _Shopify unique,
- No data retained, expires at midnight (depending on visitor location) the following day. Calculates the number of visits to a store per unique customer.
- Card, unique identifier, persists for 2 weeks, stores information relating to your shopping cart
- Storefront digestible,,
- Undefined if the store has a password, it is used to know if the current visitor has access.
- - “Log files” track Site activity and collect data such as your IP address, the type of browser you are using, your Internet service provider, your referring and exit pages, and your timestamp data (date and hour).
- - “Web beacons”, “tags” and “pixels” are electronic files that record information about how you browse the Site.
- Additionally, when you make or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information about you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information, email address and your telephone number. This automatically collected information is referred to as “Order Information”
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Generally, we use the Order Information we collect to process any orders placed through the Site (including to process your payment information, arrange for shipping of your order, and provide you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
communicate with you; assess potential fraud or risks; and where consistent with the preferences you have communicated to us, provide you with information or advertisements regarding our products or services.
We use the Device Information (in particular your IP address) that we collect to assess potential fraud or risk and, more generally, to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to evaluate the success of our advertising and marketing campaigns).
ARTICLES 2_SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties who help us use it for the purposes described above. For example, we use Shopify to host our online store – to learn more about Shopify's use of your Personal Information, please visit: https://www.shopify.fr/legal/confidentialite. We also use Google Analytics to better understand how our customers use the Site – to learn more about Google's use of your Personal Information, please visit: https://www.google.com/intl/en/ policies/privacy/. You can also opt out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other legal request for information that we receive, or to protect our rights.
As noted above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing messages that we believe may be of interest to you. To learn more about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) information page at: http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/ how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising here:
INCLUDE DEACTIVATION LINKS FOR SERVICES USED.
SOME COMMON LINKS:
FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
GOOGLE – https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
BING – https://about.ads.microsoft.com/fr-fr/ressources/policies/personalized-announcements
Additionally, you may opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance opt-out portal at: https://optout.aboutads.info/?c=3&lang=fr.
ARTICLES 3-DO NOT FOLLOW
Please note that we do not change our Site's data collection and usage practices when we detect a “Do Not Track” signal on your browser.
ARTICLES 4-YOUR RIGHTS
If you are a European resident, you have a right of access to the personal information we hold about you and you can request that it be corrected, updated or deleted. If you wish to exercise this right, please contact us using the contact details provided below.
Furthermore, if you are a European resident, note that we process your information in order to fulfill our contractual obligations towards you (for example if you place an order on the Site) or to pursue our commercial interests legitimate, listed above. Please also note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
ARTICLES 5-DATA RETENTION
When you place an order through the Site, we will keep your Order Information on file unless and until you ask us to delete it.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 18
ARTICLES 7-CONTACT US
To learn more about our privacy practices, if you have any questions, or if you would like to file a complaint, please contact us by clicking here .
2 rue de l'amep residence bish, FORT DE FRANCE, MARTINIQUE, 97200, France